Saturday, November 12, 2011

1st of November.

Here is my second post for tonight! Yay!:) So here is what I wore last November 1. :) Opted to wear this thrifted orange dress for a post holloween vibes.:) 

I'm wearing the earrings I got from Angel of Wonder Woman Rises. It's not that visible nga lang. :| (i'll try to make separate post for the earrings!) Speaking of Angel, I really appreciate her comments. It was very flattering! *blush! :) So thank you again Ms. Angel, I hope to see you one day!:)

As far as I can remember this is the second time I wore this dress. I first wore it when we had an outing at Morong, Bataan. Here's a glimpse of it! :)


P.S. Forgot to include this on my last post: 
Vote for my photo at Chictopia here
Hype my look on lookbook.nu here!



Thanks!:) That's it for tonight! :) I need to rest because I have work tomorrow. :)
Hope you had a great Saturday!

☮&♥,
P.




No comments: