Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Ice Cream House.

Last Saturday, Pia and I went to The Ice Cream House located here in my province. I don't know if they have branch in other places. Obviously they offer ice cream! Haha! Other foods they offer are pizza, pasta, milkshakes, soda floats, and many more!:) Here are the photos of what we ate:
Tiramisu! We already ate some part of it. Sorry! Haha! :) 

Tortilla chips with tomato, chili and cheese cream.
 I love cheeeese! Who doesn't love cheese anyway? ;)

 Happy tummy! Haha! :)

Pia ordered this spaghetti but I was the one who finished half of it! Haha! 

For me, their food was good and it's not that expensive. :) The Tiramisu costs 75 bucks, Nachos: 50 bucks, Spaghetti: 45 bucks. Am I right Pi? Haha! We'll surely go back here. :)

☮&♥,
P.

No comments: